HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select ‘VIDEO CONSULTATION’ on the home screen
- Key in personal details (Patient’s name, age & condition)
- Choose your desired healthcare professional
- Click “Consult Now” for immediate consultation; OR
- Click “Book Appointment” to schedule a consultation at a future time and date
- Choose payment option and key in payment details
- All set and you will be connected to a Doctor instantly!
When is the Doctor2U Video Consultation Service available?
– Video consultations with our Doctors are available 24/7.
Who are the doctors available on video consultations?
– We have a large team of well qualified Doctors who have experiences in various specialties. Doctors wishing to join the Doctor2U network must be fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and must have at least 3 years’ prior experience.
Can I schedule the video consultation at a specific timing?
– Yes. Our latest version of the Video Consultation allows you to make appointment bookings. You may now schedule an appointment with your chosen Doctor at your desired time and date.
What if the consultation goes over 15 min?
– During the last minute of your 15-minute consultation, you will receive a pop-up asking if you would like to extend the consultation. If you accept, the consultation will be extended for another 15 minutes.